At Utrecht University, ‘digital assessment’ refers to tests administered using digital testing software, such as Remindo. Digital tests can be administered via Chromebooks, which only offers access to the testing software via a secure test WiFi connection.
Why use digital testing?
There are several benefits to administering tests digitally:
- the option of conducting test analyses and improving test quality
• quality control for tests, results, test products, and item banks
• formative assessment independent of time and location
• efficient and secure logistical and administrative testing process
• tests are easier to grade, thanks to (partial) automation
If you would like more information about digital testing at Utrecht University, please visit the Educate-it website.